Help with Good Neighbor Hotels

So, I’m trying to find a way to get there for my daughter’s birthday on 7/22. I want to stay in the bubble, but prices are not friendly. I’ve never stayed offsite.

What are your thoughts about any of these?

Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista/Standard View

Doubletree Suites - Standard Suite

Springhill Suites at Flamingo Crossing/Standard

Home2Suites Western Entrance Flamingo Crossing/Studio Suite

We don’t do early mornings. I’m driving.

1 Like

I recognise all those names and I thought people had stayed at them recently but if they have I can’t find any reviews. We’ve stayed offsite but only in a villa. Hope you get some replies!

1 Like

I think I have narrowed it down to Springhill Suites and Home2 Suites. Home2 Suites has a full size refrigerator, a cooking plate on request, free breakfast and free parking. That saves me some money, and we can have groceries delivered. I’ll still have to pay for parking at the parks, though.

3 Likes

That sounds pretty good!

1 Like

I’m just trying to decide if I want 4 nights with 4 regular tickets or 3 nights with park hoppers. Coming in on 7/21 regardless.

1 Like

We stayed here 3 or maybe 4 nights. The hotel feels mostly like any hotel. Not a lot of Disney presence.

We had a 1 bedroom suite - room sizes were nicely generous. We’d love to have that much room every trip.

I would not stay here expecting to use the park shuttle. We did, and made it work, mostly. Necessary to be flexible.

If you were staying here and it’s available, I’d certainly use valet parking. The hotel’s parking lot is not ample. Valet parking was maybe $5 more a day. Bell service brought the car around quickly. And were comically amazed at getting tipped.

2 Likes