Help with a Caribbean Beach room request

Wife and I are staying here next month for three nights and an adults only trip.

Does anyone have any insight as to which building is best to request to have access to transportation? We will use the Skyliner, but also want to be able to use Lyft/Uber to get to MK and AK and I know this resort is very spread out.

There may not be a good answer here, but just curious if anyone who has stayed here recently has any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

The ride share pick-up should be at the taxi stand at the CenterTown Main Building.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

This might be outdated information but we stayed at the end of June in Aruba and used Lyft and Minne-Vans often. They picked us up really close to our room - I think there are various pick-up spots throughout the resort but that may have changed since then.

We just stayed at CBR last weekend. Lyft had an option to choose which building you wanted to be picked up at.

We were in Martinique (not what I requested) but we ended up loving our location. We were really close to riviera so we could use the quick service there too. We never used a bus to or from CBR but the Skyliner and Lyft worked perfect for us.

We really liked the resort and didn’t feel like it took us too long to walk back from the Skyliner. And we could watch the Epcot fireworks from our room or the beach with hammocks below it.

1 Like

We stayed in October in aruba building 51 which i thought was great location. A short walk accross the bridge to get to the main building, pool and dining and almost equal distance from both skyliners. Still quiet though. Less than a 5 min walk either way. We used lyft one night and the pick up location was behind aruba right near the aruba bus stop. But when we pick the location for pick up we could have chosen several areas in the resort. That one just happened to be closer. Also nice to mention that the there are buildings with coke freestyle machines thoughout the resort to fill refillable mugs. Dont have to walk all the way to main lobby to refill a drink. You can find the locations on the resort map :wink: bus directions are also something to consider. Aruba is last before heading to the parks but also last at night when you are all done. Enjoy!