Help Us With a Disney World Quote Page!

Okay. I think I found this. Amazing that I couldn’t find it before…if it had been a snake, it would have bit me!

So, returning back to the original discussion, I think where there is benefit from the TP version would be what
@Randall1028 said here:

I’d like to be able to play around with quotes without taking into consideration current availability…or necessarily even specific dates! But I can’t really do that on Disney’s site right now.

1 Like

Definitely include a “no-ticket” radio button in the ticket section. That’s not just for people who want to shop the ticket discounters, it’s for AP, convention attendees, and anybody who doesn’t need tickets for every person in the hotel room. And it shouldn’t be too painful from a programming standpoint.

I’m wondering why the resort is already chosen before all of this. My budget is a big factor when choosing where to stay, so I’d much rather input all the other details and compare prices between different hotels. I get what you’re doing here, but as far as usefulness to me personally, I feel like it’s all backwards.