HELP PLEASE... Opinions needed

YAY!! taking this as a vote of confidence!! you made my morning. :grinning:

You can trust @PrincipalTinker! Sheā€™s very wise and experienced. :heart:

1 Like

chat? dunno, I donā€™t believe so.
The dining call line wonā€™t be able to tell us with an 8am ADR and an 8am opening hour, what time they would allowed us into the parks?
I believe the opening ceremony is for like 7:45?? I dunno, itā€™s all pretty confusing.

I am assuming with the earlier reservation we will have to forego the morning opening ceremony?

On the TP lines app there is a chat section. You can ask what time people have been let in for 8:00 ADRs during an 8:00 opening. I believe there are reports of 7:45 which would mean you would miss the opening show. Of course you could decide to watch the show and then go to BOG.

1 Like

PrincipalTinkerā€¦ any thoughts on Pre-Ordering? Does this actually speed things up?
Wondering if we wanted to watch the opening show, then head to BOGā€¦ maybe a preorder meal would make the best of time management?

Pre ordering will save you time! You can wait until closer to your trip but since they have separate lines the preorder usually goes faster.

1 Like

Though we did lunch and not breakfast, I know that pre-ordering saved us a ton of time and I high recommend it.

1 Like

thank you very much for sharing that!!
I take it that it was not a big deal to miss out on the Scroll-like kiosks? And that pre-ordering didnā€™t take away from any other aspect of the dining experience? You still got to walk through all the rooms and see the place?
Apparently, there is a ā€œroseā€ the girls are hoping to see. LOL

Missing the kiosks was a non issue for us. If you really wanted to, you could walk over and peek at them, but theyā€™re just computer screens. Once you pay and enter, you are able to walk around and see all of the rooms. We went during the Christmas season and couldnā€™t believe the line of people who still needed to order.

1 Like

PRE-ORDER - it was a flipping nightmare when we were there. I was actually a bit upset with the amount of time we had to wait. I HATE the notion of pre-ordering - I can never remember what I checked off for Weddings (now I just go with the BEEF option so I donā€™t forget - HA). But the pre-ordering is like doing self checkout at the grocery store - no magic missed

2 Likes