Help me pick my Disney Park Reservations

I think that’s a very wise choice. The best part is now you don’t have to be stuck with 1 park if the crowds are super heavy or the park is having a rough day with ride closures. Also you can hope to Epcot for dinner more frequently. Totally worth the upgrade in my opinion.

1 Like

We will have a car and will drive to all the parks except for MK. So, my original plans didn’t include Epcot dinners. BUT, it did include an Aker. PPO Breakfast, and PPO Breakfasts probably aren’t a thing anymore. So, maybe we’ll be popping over to Epcot for dinner after all.

Thanks for posting this question. This is helpful as I plan as well (not going til Aug 22, but I’m crazy…). One question: How easy is it to switch park reservations last minute? We’re going to have 8 days of park passes and I’m thinking 2 MK, 2 AK, 3 HS and 1 EP (planning to hop to Epcot a couple evenings). However, if we get everything done in HS, I’d like to switch one day to EP or MK. Thoughts?

I would keep an eye on the park reservation calendar for availability. Today AK and EP are available. It looks like MK is pretty difficult to switch out so I would not count on getting that one the day of.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/availability-calendar/?segments=tickets,resort,passholder&defaultSegment=tickets