Help from touring plans vets on what my plan has me doing

I will be in MK on 3/4 solo. This is one of the days that touring plans originally had at 5 that jumped up to 8. I haven’t been to Disney in 25 years so I purchased touring plans because I thought it would help. I also did a ton of research and began following easy wdw.

I got FP at 30 days out and here is what I would come up with on my own:

BOG breakfast at 8am, be out by 8:45 to line up.

7DMT

check wait to Peter Pan, if manageable ride, otherwise…

Pooh

BTMRR

HM

Jungle Cruise

Pirates

Space FP

Buzz(depending on wait)

BTMRR FP

I have a Peter Pan FP for 3:50pm that I will try to modify earlier, otherwise I will fill in with Under the Sea, Barnstormer, Muppets, Philharmagic etc.(no set things I have that I need to see beyond the above) and lunch.

Here’s what touring plans has me doing:

BOG breakfast

Buzz

HM

7DMT(they have a 33 minute wait at 9:40am-I didn’t think that was even possible)

Under the sea

Barnstormer

Space FP

Jungle Cruise

BTMRR FP

Pirates

Pooh

Peter Pan FP

I follow easywdw and have looked at a lot of his rope drops and this touring plan would seem to contradict his strategy, but maybe it’s better? I typed in my plan into touring plans and had them evaluate and they came up with me waiting a ton more.

I am really confused and am looking for guidance from Disney vets who would know the best way to do this. I’m really confused and want to maximize my time.

If you don’t have FPP I would suggest riding 7D first unless crowds are very low

1 Like

So you are traveling solo? So much fun! I loved my solo afternoon in MK and can’t wait for a full solo day this summer!

As a solo traveler in MK, by all means have a plan. However, more importantly brush up on your Fastpass game.

I would definitely ride 7DMT right after breakfast and then head over to PPF to see if you can get on before the line gets long. If you can, that takes off the two hardest to get FPPs of the day.

Then, start modifying FPPs to use them and book more as often as possible. As one person, I imagine you’ll have great luck getting lots of SDFP.

If you aren’t familiar with the modify and refresh tricks, check out the following. @OBNurseNH does an excellent job explaining.

1 Like