Help choosing park days / what do you think of my plan?

I need help choosing my park days. My pre-galaxy’s edge plan was: (in September)

Tuesday 17 - arrive
Wednesday 18 - jet lag maybe magic kingdom fireworks if we’re up to it
Thursday 19 - Epcot with AM Extra Magic Hours
Friday 20 - Animal Kingdom, but it now has a higher predicted crowd level than other days
Saturday 21 - rest day, ending in dinner at Cinderella’s royal table
Sunday 22 - Magic Kingdom / EMM / BOG lunch
Monday 23 - Toy Story EMM / Hollywood studios
Tuesday 24 - Rest in morning then MNSSHP

The 21, 22 and 24 days are pretty locked in for Magic Kingdom because Saturday is the day I’d like the least park time and only one of my 2 kids wants to go to CRT. EMM and MNSSHP lock in the others.

So I can play with when we do Epcot, AK and DHS.

If there is no EMM for toy story I could Swap AK and DHS:

• Friday the 20th is predicted to be a 5 in DHS & 6 in AK; whereas
  • Monday the 23rd is predicted to be a 4 DHS vs 5 at AK with AM Extra Magic Hours.

Hmm I guess I am asking if I should accept there’s no EMM for toy story in September and switch the park days.

It seems counter intuitive that AK will have lower crowds on a EMH day.

For now I think I’ll try for ADRs for both scenarios.

I’d get duplicate ADR’s so you can switch your days around. With Star wars land open I’m not sure whether there will be Toy story EMM or something different. Which way is your jet lag?

1 Like

It’s pretty much opposite. I’m coming from Australia, 8am in Orlando is 10pm at home. 8pm in Orlando is 10am at home. It also takes 21 hours to get there, so we will have 4 days to adapt if we start the day we leave.

1 Like

I’m doing same parks on the 22nd and 23rd. We fly in on the 20th and going to Epcot on the 21st

Water park on 24th

1 Like

Are you doing a late lunch at BOG after your EMM morning? Will you be eating the breakfast that comes with EMM? Just thinking it might be too much food in a hot day?

Yeah I am. I am very keen on trying BOG and ho hum on the EMM breakfast. The alternative is dinner on the MNSSHP day, we have park day’s to burn but I’m mindful of how tired everyone will be.

My touring plan for that day is roughtly EMM then breakfast pretty soon after 9 to avoid rope drop crowds and head over the pirates and big thunder/splash. Before coming back for BOG at 12:30.

I’m planning on Tomorrowland and haunted mansion on the MNSSHP day.