Hello old and new friends. I have a question…

Hello Everyone, hope all is well in your worlds. Looks like we are making a run at Thanksgiving again this year. Really considering the CR this time with a theme park view for at least a few nights but hopeful there are some deals coming out at some point. But quick question on MVMCP: Anyone have a clue on dates and when it starts? I think it was November 9th last year. We want to do it but need to start planning accordingly. TIA if you know the pattern or suspect some dates. Thanks!!

3 Likes

Parties are generally Tuesday, Thursday, and Sundays. Seems like Thanksgiving week they don’t do parties or only one on Tuesday? Check last years crowd calendars for confirmation.

2 Likes

Yeah, last year WDW switched it up to Tuesday and Wednesday prior to Turkey Day. Then it went back to the Fri, Sun, Tue and Thur schedule.

2 Likes

Really?! We are flying in Thanksgiving day so I can see Disney at Christmas time. I thought I would be able to do the party. :sob:

1 Like

Well, you can keep your fingers crossed. But it didn’t work last year. We have done Cali Grill for Tgiving a couple of times. It’s got a special menu and of course you have the view and spectacle of MK. Not the same but….

1 Like

Thanks for the information. It never occurred to me that the party wouldn’t be running!

@hokiebroker_696650 In case you haven’t been following the refurbishment schedules, BLT will be undergoing a hard good refurbishment from Sept 2024 to Sept 2025. Hope this doesn’t impact your plans.

2 Likes

Thank you for that heads up on the refurb. We won’t be in BLT but it could have an impact. I will check it out first to be sure.

1 Like