Headed out on the Dream on 8/1!

Got a great deal on a stateroom on the Dream out of Copenhagen on Tuesday. Stops in Norway, Sweden, and Germany. High temps not much above 70F.

I’ll have my iPad, so the only variable will be DCL WiFi.

31 Likes

That sounds delightful! 1 year ago today I was on the Dream. It was so wonderful

4 Likes

Is this the beginning of your trip report? :wink:

9 Likes

Hope it is! Following.

4 Likes

That sounds delightful. I hope to hear much more about how the Dream is doing on the other side of the pond. We were on the Dream for our first ever & long-awaited (started planning in 2018) cruise that finally got to happen Spring Break in March this year.

1 Like

Ooo, I thought about booking that one. Happy to hear how it goes!

1 Like

Sounds fabulous! Keep us posted on how it goes.

So have you caught up with @FOMOm_VA ?

1 Like

I have been following along on Instagram and it looks fabulous! HAM’s stateroom looks amazing and I’m wondering what category it is!

1 Like

We’re in the stateroom next door to HAM. It’s a good spot.

High temp so far was 73 in Kiel. Today’s high was 63. We’re in the straights between Sweden and Denmark. Just great weather.

Food on board is slightly better than I remember.

4 Likes

Which Insta account is this on?

1 Like

Touring Plans Insta story.

1 Like

Oh it’s a dang story :woman_facepalming:t2:

I went to their page and couldn’t find anything cruise-y

2 Likes

Are you going as far north in Norway as Bodo? The original Maelstrom is there, at the Saltstraumen fjord. If you are there take a inflatable boat tour to experience it – I was there last week!

4 Likes

Well dang! Haven’t run into you yet but if you see the mom on the verge of tears and the little girl on a mission to destroy the spirit of those around her screaming her face off, that’s us!

9 Likes

I WISH I WOULD’VE FOUND YOUUUUUU!

How was your cruise? I loved it.

4 Likes

I think my kids’ favorite day was in Billund at Lego House (not Legoland). We had a nice tour of Stockholm, my husband and I wandered around Oslo, and I felt the food got better as the cruise went on (our first meal I was a little worried lol). Enjoyed it not being 900 degrees! BATB was so phenomenal. I hope you took in the shows!

7 Likes

Yeah, the weather was a highlight, even the torrential downpour in Oslo.

4 Likes

7 Likes

We were on lime scooters when that started :grimacing:

2 Likes