HEA dessert party price increase

Wow-just checked HEA dessert party options that just opened for February and March. Prices jumped nearly $20 a person for the Terrace seating…really wanted to do this but now not so sure. We were contemplating trying the sit down option inside T Terrace but for 3 people that party now costs $297…:flushed:. If they bring back EMM at MK and TSL in 2020 I shudder at what those prices will be! Really on the fence now about HEA.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting. I guess that is why there was a delay in opening some dates?

2 Likes

Thanks for posting!!

1 Like

Yes I assume so. Ugh…we have really enjoyed the no stress of the dessert party but with already increased resort prices for our stay in March I’m not sure I can justify this anymore.

Thank you for posting. I have been trying to book us in for February and was worried that I couldn’t because it was full. Disney lists cost of $69 per person. Was it less before? I went ahead and reserved our spots. Do you know if it has been filling up?

1 Like

January prices: GV=$64.78 and TTV=$78.87. February prices: GV=$74.18 and TTV=$92.96. This is all before taxes, so with the taxes and depending on number of people, our price for the Terrace viewing is nearly $20 more a person

How do you find the breakdown of price by date? I just see what is listed under the description of the event. When I boooked for our Feb dates it certainly seemed higher than 69$ per person when I prepaid to book. But I didn’t see the cost of the added tax so thought that was the cause.

Ok I just found the breakdown of what I paid for 3 people after fireworks GV on Princess half marathon day $250.68 before tax! That is $83.56 per person! That does not even include an alcoholic beverage. I think I may cancel it. Are crowds so terrible that it really is worth it?

When you get to the final page for booking, you can click on “view details” under the credit card billing and it shows the breakdown of cost per ticket and then the combined tax amount. If you have already booked, then I’m not sure if you can go back and view the specific details.

They updated the pricing info sometime today.

Garden view:

Pricing

• Now through January 31, 2020: $69 per adult (ages 10 and up); $41 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax included
  • Starting February 1, 2020: $79 per adult (ages 10 and up); $47 per child (ages 3 to 9)
  • Gratuity not included or required
  • Separate Magic Kingdom park admission required

Please note that the menu items are subject to change and the fireworks experience may be changed or canceled without prior notice.

Terrace:

Pricing

• Now through January 31, 2020: $84 per adult (ages 10 and up); $50 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax included
  • Starting February 1, 2020: $99 per adult (ages 10 and up); $59 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax included
  • Gratuity not included or required
  • Separate Magic Kingdom park admission required

Please note that the menu items are subject to change and the fireworks experience may be changed or canceled without prior notice.

The prices keep creeping up, don’t they! My family of three can get park hoppers for a little less than the Terrace dessert party now…hmmmm…

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream:

Wow! $99 per person! For dessert with a view…Yikes!

2 Likes

And a seat…:wink:

That’s true…to be honest I never have seen the show. Always enjoying the short ride lines at the time.

1 Like

Ugh, of course it would go up 7 days before we are there!

Thanks for the heads up, though. Been checking the site every few days and waiting for these dates to open.

$84 to $99 is not a creep!

That’s an 18% cash grab.

4 Likes

Has the price always included tax? That seems new?

Yes, I must admit I thought that, too.

But then it’s an odd policy change to the pricing. Or is it a clever way to mask an increase? Some of the increase is the tax, but there’s still a decent chunk of extra in there, too.

2 Likes