HEA Dessert or New Snow White dinner?

Let’s play a game of “would you rather” :slight_smile:

I have a reservation booked for the new Snow white dinner in Feb. It is totally about the characters as only I would really enjoy the food. traveling with DH, DD 8 and DS 5. It’s a bit out of the way for us, we’ll be at EP that day and staying at Poly. So, should I keep it and tell everyone to suck it up b/c it’s going to be an awesome new experience or replace with a HEA party? We did luck out during spring break last year and got to sit and watch from the grassy section in front of Casey’s Corner an hour beforehand so we saw the projections well etc.

In my case, I would pick the Snow White dinner. We’ve seen HEA and done the dessert party. We thought the party was worth it for seeing HEA for the first time. We don’t plan on doing it again, as we don’t need to see it from the same spot again. Since you’ve seen HEA before, I would do the dinner.

1 Like

I would probably choose the dessert party over the dinner. It was a nice, relaxing way to see HEA. DD really enjoyed the treat decorating.

Hmm decisions decisions. Guess I’ll wait a little longer before bring the idea to DH. Can’t wait for the dinner to open up so I can hear reviews!