Hawaii Cruise 2022 sold out?

I have a friend who just messaged me that she saw in a FB group that a lady who is a gold member tried to book for Hawaii 2022 and she was told it was sold out. Did anyone else hear this? I am wondering about the validity of it. Is it just that the gold member allocated rooms are maybe sold out? My friend wants to switch her May 2021 cruise to that one but she is worried now that it is sold out completely.

I would be very surprised if a 2022 cruise was already sold out! Especially with all the uncertainty with COVID. Even if it is showing as sold out, I would bet they are holding back cabins. But then again, the ones most likely to sell out are the one-off destinations like Hawaii, so it’s possible I suppose …

That’s a good point that they might be only selling a limited quantity first off. The last Hawaii cruise sold out in 72 hours and I feel like a lot more people would be wanting to rebook to 2022 so I guess it is possible that it could sell out even faster. Crazy days we live in!

1 Like

It opened for booking on Monday? It could be sold out due to holds?

1 Like

I was thinking of that also. My friend decided to wait so we will see.

1 Like

I would not be surprised at all.

These are very rare and highly sought after. There are only two scheduled for all of 2022 - one that goes Vancouver-Honolulu, and one that goes Honolulu-Vancouver. As of a few days ago they were selling fast with already limited availability remaining.

1 Like