Having a math problem

Huge brain fart happening here and I’m at work so can’t really research.

June use year,
7 month booking window for Feb 12th starts when??
I need to add 1 day onto my OKW but have to use my GF points so can’t until 7 months.

So good at science, so bad at math. :grimacing:

Disregard this post it’s full of false information LOL

This is at the bottom of the page in your Dashboard

I was all messed up but putting in the information for 2/12 your window opens 7/12

I was thinking of BANKING window

2 Likes

You’re my hero! Thanks.

2 Likes

I thought you were going to say … I have a math problem, guess I need more points! :joy: I was so close to pulling the trigger on a 50 point AKL contract today! Well, not super close, but definitely closer than is comfortable. I had to talk myself off the ledge. No more points for at least a year or two…

6 Likes

same.

Disappointed when I learned it was actually just a scheduling problem :rofl:

5 Likes

You use year does not enter into the calculation for 7 month, 11 month booking. Maybe your brain was throwing around random dates hoping something would make sense but ended up confusing you instead.

2 Likes

Not good in Math or science

But love this app

3 Likes

I wish!
Just added points a few months ago and now I’m working extra hours to afford it.
Oops
:grimacing:

1 Like

THAT’E why I went to banking! Lol. :woman_facepalming:t2:

Thank you.

Yes use year only matters in terms of having points available to use and for banking. But not booking.

2 Likes

July 12th.

It works on calendar months. Use year is irrelevant to the booking window.

1 Like

When I saw the title I was all ready to page @OBNurseNH . Isn’t she our evident mathematician? :wink:

Resident, not evident. Stupid auto correct.

Absolutely not :rofl:

I know, I was just kidding. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@OBNurseNH was just giving away points a few months ago, why didn’t you get your allotment?

:smirk:

1 Like

I … wasn’t?

(Was I??)