Have a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah ride! Saying Goodbye to Splash Mountain today

Splash Mountain has always been a favorite. For me since it opened and my daughter since 2005. It has become a ritual of closing the park with a 11:59 ride and walking out of the park with hardly anyone around :blush:
Today we just came for a quick day trip. Ride Splash and MMRR. We were here 2 weeks ago to say Goodbye but never made it over to Splash. Toontown and MMRR is just so dang fun​:heart::blush:

15 Likes

Yay! Are these old pictures of previous trips?

4 Likes

The last Splash Mountain photo my daughter and I took. We got soaked! We can’t wait to see what it will look like next :heart::blush:

10 Likes

They are! :rofl: The one of my daughter with 2 liner fam. Is from 8 years ago :rofl::rofl::rofl: and one is during the masking mandate

5 Likes

We also met Pete and did some really cool magic shots over at DCA! :rofl: The Little Mermaid one is a magic shot video but it wont load :roll_eyes:

I earned top submitter for 2 more rides and earned 2 more badges!! :blush::heart:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Nice! I am taking a day trip next Thursday. Not to say bye to Splash but to say goodbye until August since my pass will be blocked! :joy:

I will probably do a SR though as long as it’s not too chilly!

5 Likes

I had a photo on Splash with me and my girlfriend. We’re both screaming & such. The two guys behind use couldn’t look more bored and mad that they even have to be there. It was our favorite photo!! I don’t know what happened to it. Now, I wanna go searching through boxes of old photos!!

4 Likes

If you do find it, share!

2 Likes

Great Idea!! Lets share all our Splash photos!:blush:

My BFF and I rode Splash 4x right at close to get that sign photo right!

7 Likes

250 minutes!!:flushed:

3 Likes

I had just checked the wait time and it was at 240 and all of a sudden it jumped to 260. Good luck to everyone riding tonight! :heart:

5 Likes

OMG Tony Baxter with his little bottles of Splash Water!! I love it!!

That’s cool he’s on hand for the re-imagining to Tiana’s. As much as I’ll miss Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah at the end, I’m excited to see how they bring Tiana & company to life.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Splash Mountain water is up for sale on Ebay! :flushed::roll_eyes::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, Tony! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

3 Likes