Haunted Mansion Refurb Extended?

Kenny The Pirate’s site is reporting the the HM reform has been extended by 3 days…which is a huge bummer because it was going to open up on the last day of our trip, now it’ll be closed the entire time we’re there if this is actually true.
Has anyone read this anywhere besides Kenny the Pirate’s site? I only ask because I’ve seen no one else report this today, and everywhere I look (including here on TP) it says it reopens Dec. 2. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part, lol.

I feel your pain…second visit in a row refurbed while we are there…I must bring the bad luck to one of my favorite rides.

That stinks! We just rode it for the first time last year and loved it, was really looking forward to doing it again! :frowning:

I don’t know if this means anything…but I can’t find that any site other than Kenny the Pirate’s reporting an extension of the HM refurb. I asked him if this has been confirmed anywhere (his post didn’t have a link or cite any source). He said “Dunno, I don’t wait around for Disney’s site to confirm anything but a canceled FP proves it’s happening”. Someone else then commented that their FP for the same day remains in tact…
FWIW, this is the MDE app as of now…

I just hope it opens back up as originally planned, lol.