Has anyone used the new Club Disney Children's Activity Center? **Found Information**

I convinced my 5 year old to spend an evening at Neverland on our visit in Feb 2015. She agreed based on the photos I found on the internet and then I found out that it’s been re-branded Club Disney. Has anyone had an opportunity to try it yet? I can’t find any current information on it, other than it’s replacing Neverland.

This is her vacation also, so it’s important to me that this be as magical as possible for her.

Thanks

I can’t find anything either! I know that’s not very helpful. Maybe my comment will bump this up in the Forums and somebody with experience will see it.

Here is the link

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I have my DS6 booked for our upcoming trip and he has been 2x before. He says he can’t wait to see how much more fun they made it.

1 Like

When are you going? and did you get a reservation? We will be there in Feb 15 and I can’t get a reservation. The system wont let us book. CMs can’t explain why. I’ve been trying since my 180 day mark.

He’s booked for November 13. I was able to book him at my 180 day mark in May without a problem. That’s odd. Have you tried calling the Club directly to find out why or ask for a Supervisor CM?

Two of the 4 Cm’s I spoke to, IM’d their managers and they didn’t know what was causing the problem either. Everyone just says call back next week.

I can’t find the phone number for Club Disney. The only number listed for it is WDW-DINE