Has anyone used CLEAR at Orlando Airport?

@dumborunner was saying it only takes 5 minutes to get through if you have it. Not that it saves 5 minutes. Pretty sure that would NOT make it worth it :blush:

Yes, that’s the way I understand it as well. At my airport, not standing in line to get to that part is a huge time savings.

2 Likes

But if you have CLEAR and TSA Pre-check, you get the CLEAR identity check expedited service, and then you get the TSA Pre-check expedited service.

2 Likes

My bad – I wasn’t clear (irony :slight_smile: ) I meant the whole process takes maybe 5 minutes for me with CLEAR and TSA Pre . How much time you actually save depends on how bad the lines are on any given day, of course, but at my home airport (Dulles) and Orlando the lines are always crazy long, so I save time and – even more important to me – lose the stress.

2 Likes

Clear is basically a fast pass to the front of the security line. And if you have TSA Pre it’s a fastpass to the front of the Pre line. I’ve used clear for over a year and never had more than a 5 minute wait to scan my prints. After you scan your fingers an agent walks you directly to the front of the line and passes you by the TSA agent. Then you go to the scanner lines.

With TSA PRE and Clear I was through security in 5 min in Denver this week when regular waits was over 45 min. PRE waits was 15-20.

I travel for business so this was a no brainer. Clear is not at every airport though.

2 Likes

We have both global entry and clear. Got a discounted price through Delta and then my husband’s work pays for some of his clear (which covers mine). So easy. So fast. Has saved us so much time when flying for work and running late after work. And makes traveling with kids a lot easier.

1 Like