Has anyone seen a video or some pictures of Disney Wish 1 Bedroom

I have been looking every single day. I’ve seen videos of the tower suite, 2 story suite, 1 story Royal suite, deluxe ocean view family room with verandah (including different layouts of this, 1 of which is a 1 bedroom suite on the back corner of the ship as the bedroom is separate and has a door so book this one if you want to shut out your kids and save boucoup money from the concierge suite unlike me) , family ocean view with verandah, family ocean view and inside staterooms. BUT the one room I actually want to see as that’s the one I’ve booked, nada. Am I just bad at scouring the internet?!?!

1 Like

I have friends on board now. Let me ask and I’ll report back

1 Like

This is the only one I can see, but I’m guessing you are NOT looking for concierge? I think it’s a little early still, so hopefully more videos will pop up soon.

All 1 bedrooms are concierge. But that’s for the Dream/Fantasy (I’ve actually stayed in that room in 2018 so I know it well! Amazing frikkin bathroom!)

1 Like

Oh you’re totally right. I searched for Wish but didn’t screen well enough I suppose. :joy:

I think because there is nothing out there so you get part of the search found…I mean it says Disney and 1 bedroom right :wink:

1 Like

I’m guessing they haven’t left any open for general viewing like they have the more expensive suites. And then a lot of people are in the regular room so they are posting videos. None of the people in concierge seem to want to post videos/photos. :frowning:

1 Like

I haven’t and I’ve been looking for any the decent Wish content I can get (sailing in September). My TA is currently on the ship and I’m guessing a lot of content creator types are too. Hoping we’ll see more videos in the next few weeks. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Yup, I mean I’m deep digging in twitter and instagram and I don’t really have accounts there (I mean I do but I have never posted in my life). I did find this of the concierge lounge and deck. have you seen this one?

274 Likes, 39 Comments - 𝗚𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗻 (@cuse2188) on Instagram: "The Concierge Lounge and exclusive Sundeck on the Disney Wish!
#disneywish #disneywishconcierge #dclconcierge #dcl"

2 Likes

No - looks lovely! Everything I have seen looks amazing so far - getting excited! when are you sailing?

Aug 5th-8th. I wanted a four nighter but I couldn’t get it by the time Silver could get in and also get Concierge. I chose Concierge over the extra night cuz that’s how much I loved it on the Dream. I got a regular concierge room with verandah and concierge CM told me I could waitlist the suites so I did that and got the 1 bedroom, which I’m super happy about. This is only 2nd Disney Cruise, 4th cruise overall…I didn’t like them much as a kid so there was a long gap between the Princess Alaskan at 23yo and more recently. But now I’m middle aged and my body is falling apart a little and ya know working and momming and its a lot more exhausting so I enjoy them soooo much especially Disney. It was better than RC and Princess in my opinion…not that I am biased or anything. LOL

I’ll trip report for you. I’m super bad at taking photos and video but I’ll work on it and maybe 15yo girls and hubby will help out!

2 Likes

Yes, I’d love to hear your thoughts! I’m taking a 16 y/o girl so anything your girls enjoyed would be good to know. We’re not doing concierge or anything fancy. I kiinda want to see what it’s like to do it as “cheap” as possible. No upcharge dining, ect . . . I’ll definitely report back.

This is only my second cruise. Did Celebrity to Alaska a few years back. It was not my favorite way to travel, but I’ve heard so many good things about Disney cruises so once I started looking into the Wish, I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

I think you’ll like it even if you didn’t like the other. They do it in pure Disney fashion. There is so much to do and its done well.

1 Like

She has pics but it may be a while before she is able to sort through them. I’ll share when she has posted them

1 Like

They were able to tour several room categories including the 1BR

2 Likes

Yay! Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the photos you are looking for but they are not mine. So I am hesitant to post them openly. If you want to PM me I can happily PM them to you (your profile is hidden so I can’t PM you myself).

2 Likes

Someone else finally uploaded some too. :slight_smile: Now they will flood the internet soon :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I showed it to the girls and DF15 said “OMG ITS TANGLED THEMED THATS SO CUTE” and DD15 said she was sleeping outside cuz it looked cozy out there LOL

3 Likes

I love it!

1 Like