Has anyone done the EPCOT Spice Road Table fireworks package recently?

Has anyone done the EPCOT Spice Road Table fireworks package recently? What was your experience like? Would you recommend for or against and why? What about eating there without the package? Thanks for any information you can share.

1 Like

I did it back in October. Not sure how recent of an experience you were wanting to know about.

1 Like

October is good! I’d love your feedback.

1 Like

I enjoyed a light meal there back in December. Sampler plate, side of pita, and a Moroccan mule. Walk-up.

The covered, open patio on a nice day is unbeatable.

Food: B
Setting: A++

1 Like

We loved it!
The view of Harmonious wasn’t centered, but that show is now gone.
We thought the food was delicious. I was worried it won’t be enough since it’s small plates but it was plenty.
There were also unlimited drinks. I drank enough sangria to make the package seem like a bargain.

6 Likes

Out of curiosity, does everyone get the same small plates or can each person choose what they like? It looks like there is something for everyone in my family on the menu. I like the sound of unlimited sangria. I am unsure how that would look for me in practice in that heat. We shall see. Thanks for your input!

1 Like

Everyone picks their own small plates. The dessert plate is a set group of pastries.