Has anyone booked their HS FPP after EEMH begin on Sept 1?

I hope you’re right!!

Good strategy!

allgar Thanks for the report. So your HS day looks like it is Day 5 of your trip? And first available SDD was at 2pm. That’s what I was wondering. HS is our Day 5 also, and I’m not really holding out hope that I can get an am SDD. We have the Mexican Tequila lunch booked at Epcot at 12, so we can’t really stay in HS past 11 or so. I’m kind of afraid that the SB line for SDD will be worse at 10:00-10:30 if late arriving families choose not to or are blocked from going into SWGE. I’m trying to decide if I want to get a FPP for SDD in the evening. We’ve ridden it before at night, and it’s cool, but I’m not sure it’s worth going into HS again for one FPP. Maybe the crowds will drop later in the evening? Uggg…just so much unknown.

1 Like

Slightly off topic, but I booked my fast passes for a trip starting Aug 29th and there was a lot more availability than I thought there would be. I was able to get everything I wanted and early in the day too. Whether this is down to good planning or not, I’m not sure. Hoping it’s a sign that the first few weeks of September won’t be as mad as everyone is anticipating :grimacing:

4 Likes

I booked FPs for my son just last Friday and he got Slinky Dog and Star Tours and Muppets for September 5! I am assuming that Disney will not be taking these away now that they let me get them.

1 Like

I have a cousin who is going on Aug. 30th for 5 days to WDW and I just found out that she was able to get FPPs for FOP and SDD for her trip, even though she was a day late. She’s going with her family of 4 and another family. I’m not sure if she was booking FPPs for both families but when we went with her to WDW a few years ago we (me with her guidance from previous discussion on what ones we should do) booked all our FPPs at the same time.

2 Likes