Harmonious is Lit

Now literally.

https://twitter.com/scottgustin/status/1583646196471844867?s=46&t=y6IOc57uKWVbjdBlDE-PAA

6 Likes

:scream:Wow!

3 Likes

Meh. They were going to get rid of them anyway.

3 Likes

If one of the tacos had gone, one might suspect there was some shenanigans going on!

2 Likes

Didn’t they just have another post-Harmonious fire pretty recently? Like near Italy or America on the shore edge of the lagoon?

1 Like

This was apparently one of the flat barges that has been around since Illuminations, not the tacos/Stargate.

3 Likes

Will the incident affect the shows, or was the damage something they can fix quickly?

1 Like

I thought this was gonna be an @sanstitre_has_left_the_building post…

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Same.

2 Likes

It must be a millennial thing to see this word that way first. My job recently classified me as a millennial in my manager training…usually I am very very edge of Gen X but I relate more to millennials.

2 Likes

Could be. Although any thread that starts Harmonious is… and doesn’t end in trash definitely gives off @sanstitre_has_left_the_building vibes.

4 Likes

:100:

2 Likes

The fact that Harmonious is a good show is one of the things mousematt agree on!

2 Likes

I guess I should at least make an attempt to see it as it was meant to be seen on my next trip.

3 Likes

Oh man we just saw it for the first time Thursday night. We thought it was a great show, but the viewing arrangements are poop. Prime spots blocked by buildings, trees and tents. That said, we thought the stargate was NOT essential to enjoy the show.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/scottwalker88/status/1583849786280583169?s=46&t=IkTRTh3bWgVaWfa0P-bbhA

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It seems WDW has caught on to how Universal has “mysterious fires” to gets rid of their older attractions! :rofl:

(re: 2008 Universal fire - in case you haven’t heard what happened to Kong)

3 Likes

OOh and they summonsed a hurricane to take care of jurassic world

2 Likes

That reminds me that a fire is what caused WDW to finally shut down Tiki Room “Under New Management” with Iago and Zazu and restore “Walt Disney’s” version.

4 Likes