Happy Father's Day!

To all the Dads out there - whether you have kids of your own or are a dad-type presence in someone else’s kid’s life, whether your kids have two feet or four feet, are tiny or grown or passed on. You’re doing a bang up job out there just like the dad who sat on a bench and came up with a crazy idea to create a place where parents and kids could have fun together. Thanks for all you do to help create a better world by your fathering, whatever form that takes!

Have a very Happy Father’s Day!!!

16 Likes

I love to people watch when I’m in the parks and the BEST entertainment is seeing all the Dads and their interactions w/ their kids. Dad’s seem to always be the silly ones: silly antics, teasing, wearing unicorn ears w/ a veil, dancing & playing around w/ the their little ones. Makes me want to have some of that fun too. Happy Father’s Day to all the Liner Dads here! :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you ladies! Dads certainly are so important in the world we live in. I’m thankful for the traits many of us are blessed with of staying calm in the storms and living life somewhat care free and child-like, it’s a great example to pass along.

I shared about my grandpa Mickey yesterday and was again reminded today by my mom of his calm, never angry nature. And of course his love for theme parks :grinning: Maybe that’s hereditary :laughing: To top it off, this is the card DW gave me today. :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Father’s Day everyone!

9 Likes

Love that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes