Halloween Party 9/2?

Hellooo! Has anyone ever done a Halloween party on Labor Day night? How was it? This was supposed to be our resort day, but I am really considering the Halloween party in the evening. It’ll be my non-Disney loving husband, myself, and our 16 month old. I’ve heard it feels crowded because everyone is meeting characters and getting candy, but the ride lines are actually short. We are really trying to avoid crowds and it seems like this may be a solution?

Since it is so close to Star Wars opening, I’m imagining everyone will be there and this will be a relatively empty party, right?

1 Like

With 16 month old you may be better off going to Magic Kingdom the day of the party, but not for the party as the park is usually less crowded since people can’t get a “full day”.

I’m nervous about my 5 year old making it through the party.

1 Like

FWIW Touring plans ranked that the 12th “best” as far as projected attendance for 2018. Couldn’t find projections for 2019 yet.

1 Like

Are you into Halloween and the party stuff or are you looking for low crowds? I think you are better off going to MK on a party day in general for low crowds or even an Early Morning Magic event. I LOVE Halloween and the party parades and stuff, but I wouldn’t take my 16 month old. The rides can still have decent lines at the beginning of the party, so you have to make it up late to take real advantage of low crowds.

1 Like

Looking for low crowds! It would be cute to dress up for Halloween, but overall I just want low crowds. There is no availability showing for Early Morning Magic on Sept 3rd, so we’re trying to figure out the best plan for the week.