Half Day Park Visit Question

During COVID, is it better to have a half day with a late arrival at a park on a Sunday (arriving around 3:30 p.m.) or to have a half day early on a Saturday (leaving by 2:00 p.m. to head to the airport). Which park would you chose to visit under those circumstances for an early May visit? My kids are 4 and 8, and there will be four people in our group.

1 Like

Late start.

Simply because it means you don’t have any stress about getting back to your resort or car in time, getting held up and so on.

Make the last day a leisurely day. Maybe a special breakfast, a swim etc.

3 Likes

If you can go to Epcot or MK or another park that is open late on your days, that might give you more in-park hours and have a more relaxed time there.

However, if you rope drop and arrive an hour before posted opening, you may get more done in the morning! If you’re going early, I’d choose AK or whichever park is opening next after that (probably MK).

As of right now parks are only open until 6:00 or 7:00pm, so this decision may be worth waiting on if you can, to see if they extend the hours at all.

1 Like

It’s a good point, although I do think it’s fairly likely they’ll extend park hours for the weekend at Epcot and MK.