Halal & Kosher Per Disney ( accidentally hit delete on my first thread )

My first post, And I hit the trash can as it was posting :woman_facepalming:t2:Thank you to all whom have helped as I plan this trip! I reached out to special diet dinning and received the detailed information below !!

I’ll try again to paste it below:

Thank you for requesting information regarding Kosher and Halal meals served at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. We are thrilled that you are planning an upcoming visit to the Walt Disney World Resort!

Most Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Table-Service restaurants that accept reservations can accommodate Kosher meals if requested at least 24 hours in advance. For pricing, ordering and any other questions about the Kosher meals offered, please call Walt Disney World Dining at 407-824-1391.

Kosher meals are available at the following Theme Park Food & Beverage locations with no advance notice needed:

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park:

• Satu’li Canteen
  • Tusker House Restaurant

Disney’s Hollywood Studios:

• ABC Commissary
  • Sci-Fi Dine In Theater Restaurant

Epcot:

• Electric Umbrella
  • Sunshine Seasons
  • Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
  • Garden Grill Restaurant
  • Coral Reef Restaurant
  • Biergarten Restaurant

Magic Kingdom Park:

• Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
  • All Table-Service restaurants

Please note that Kosher meals will also be readily available at Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Table-Service and Quick-Service/Food Court locations.

Kosher menus vary from restaurant to restaurant and are subject to availability. Due to the special care taken to accommodate this dietary request, these meals may take longer to prepare. There may be a higher wait time for locations who do not have advance notice. For this reason, 24 hours advance notice is preferred in order to provide a great Guest experience.

Please know, most Walt Disney Parks and Resorts table service restaurants that accept reservations can accommodate Halal meals if requested at least 24 to 72 hours in advance. For the smoothest service possible, we encourage you to resubmit your completed form no earlier than 30 days prior to your arrival date.

Halal meals, which may contain either animal protein or be vegetarian, are available at the following Theme Park Food & Beverage locations with no advance notice needed:

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park:

• Satu’li Canteen

Disney’s Hollywood Studios:

• ABC Commissary
  • Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant

Epcot:

• Sunshine Seasons
  • Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table

Magic Kingdom Park:

• Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
  • Tony’s Town Square

Please note that Halal meals will also be readily available at Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Table-Service and Quick-Service/Food Court locations. Deluxe Resorts will also offer Halal meals as part of their Room Service menus. Please be aware that while we strive to have a variety of options available to our Guests, many locations may only be able to provide one type of Halal protein per meal period. We recommend dining at multiple locations to ensure variety throughout your visit.

Additionally, Disney Springs is made up of what is referred to as Operating Participant locations as well as Disney-owned and operated locations. You may also be aware that the majority of restaurants at Epcot are Operating Participants as well. In Epcot, the pavilions that are owned and operated by the Walt Disney World Resort are Norway, The American Adventure, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada. The pavilions that are Operating Participants are Mexico, China, Italy, Japan, Morocco and France. With that said, the Operating Participant restaurants do uphold by the Disney standard, in addition to the service we provide, but they also abide by their own dietary restrictions for all Guests. This means that Halal menus may vary based on the location in which you dine; not all locations will be able to accommodate with a Halal protein, and may instead offer fish as a protein or even vegetarian options.

Halal menus vary from restaurant to restaurant and are subject to availability. Due to the special care taken to accommodate this dietary request, these meals may take longer to prepare.

6 Likes

Welcome! What great information. Thank you for posting it here!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! My family will love hearing about this! Love disney for it <3

1 Like

I’m glad they are so accommodating. We don’t need Halal or Kosher meals, but we do have a bunch of allergies.

Same, also have 1 with Celiac and a Dairy allergy… I submitted the form as they requested as well with the restaurants listed. The reply I received stated it has been forwarded to special dining services as well as our hotel. I’ll update with how it all works out upon arrival. I plan to call ahead closer to time in regards to meals above and i’ll update with what exactly is available per the restaurants we will be dining at, if that helps anyone else along the way :slight_smile:

I usually keep vacations simple and pack food or stick to what I know, but the WDW website seemed so very helpful, thought why not reach out :slight_smile:

This Thread and the Blog below has been immensely helpful as well

https://www.glutenfreedairyfreewdw.com/2019-gluten-free-dairy-free-guide-to-wdw/

Thank you !

Thanks, we’ll actually be there in 2 weeks. We are making all our own food. We just have two restaurants we plan to go. :slight_smile: