Hagrids--offline on Lines, 90 min on Universal app?!

I’ve been tracking the wait for Hagrids (yes, OCD is my super power) and the TP Lines app states that 11:48am on 5/3 the ride is offline, but the Universal App is showing a 90-minute wait. Who should I believe? Which is accurate?

The Universal app. I just looked and TP has a 90 minute wait.

Now it does. :wink: In the event that Hagrid’s is down, would the Universal app state that?

Yes! The Universal app would show that. Remember, users can report an attraction as down, and sometimes mistakes are made.

3 Likes

You should always trust the Universal app in regards to if a ride is operating. Universal has the ability to post that info in real-time.

Touring Plans is using data that users, like you & I, are providing while there. Many of us, voluntarily, input the posted wait times and what attractions are experiencing downtime when we are in the parks. While I rely on TP for 99% of my information, if I ever see conflicting information I always go with what Universal says

1 Like

I believe Touring plans is also pulling the info from Universal. There were reports that TP was not reporting the same parade times as Universal. David said that info is pulled every morning from Universal and was looking at what was glitchy.

1 Like

I’ve had a couple trips when the show times TP lists are conflicting/incorrect. It’s frustrating. I’ve learned to go with Universal when that happens.

However, I love TP and overall it’s incredible. I don’t know how people go to these places without it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like