Hagrids EE , VC, Hulk and our stuff /lockers

I’ll still do the “running of the bulls” at RD though! :stuck_out_tongue: :man_running::dash::dash::dash:

7 Likes

Have at it! :laughing:

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

I have to say this information was a game changer for us this trip.

Having traumatized my children in the EE stampede to Hagrid’s in the past to be met with a usually ~60-75m actual wait (very mid-pack position), we knew that was NOT the way for us but the lack of an EP line scared us off even more (we have become very spoiled) so we kind of resigned ourselves to not doing that ride.

I had to risk my credibility with my super skeptical daughter to test it out but it absolutely paid off. All three days that we tried a lunchtime or even mid-afternoon posted 60-70m queue, we had 25-30m actual waits.

Thanks to all that posted about it!

9 Likes

It’s great to hear validation of this mid-afternoon wait plan!

2 Likes

Good work fellow Liner :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Love to see it! We will probably have the energy for only one rope drop during our trip and part of me realllllllly wants to use it on an empty Diagon Alley (if Studios has EE).

2 Likes

It’s unlikely Studios will have EPA before Thanksgiving. But an empty DA still applies any day at Rope Drop.

4 Likes

Definitely RD or EPA, whichever is available, Diagon Alley! It’s so nice to be able to stroll around and not have people on every side of you!

2 Likes

I had the exact same experience.

1 Like

I confess I haven’t tried to board at lunch time. I do get scared off by the 60 - 80 minute posted wait. I’m typically trying to leave for a lunch or nap. I’m gonna do it next trip to see for myself!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This was from yesterday on a CL 7. Posted 90, actual 48. I’ll bet it was closer to 30 around noon. They really keep the posted waits elevated most of the day.

Plus, I imagine your dates will be a few CL’s lower.

I’m sure! I’m just being silly!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face:

(Trying to keep myself awake at my desk on a Monday morning!!)

1 Like

FYI:

2 Likes

I’m planning an 11:30am final Hagrid’s ride on my next trip! My TP says 74 minutes, but I’m going to trust the data here!!

1 Like

We will see, hope it works out good!

Also, as someone who doesn’t use Express Pass. I am glad Hagrid’s doesn’t have it.

When (if?) Hagrid’s does get Express, those low waits will be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

I rewatched the Defunctland Fast Pass video from last year. I really love that it points out how all these “systems” of skipping the line make the waits longer on average than just all queues being standby only!! :rofl:

3 Likes