H.E.A. & O.U.a.T

I have an HEA Dessert Party on Friday night and the Once Upon a Time projection show is at 9:40. It it worth sticking around for, or should we hit the rides after the fireworks?

Personally I found it a bit “meh”. HEA is so amazing, OUAT seems like an unnecessary extra that’s not as good.

That being said, I managed to squeeze in a ride on Space Mountain between HEA and OUAT. (I had an anytime FPP, which obviously helped.)

1 Like

Can I leave the dessert party area after the fireworks, go hop on a ride, then get back into the garden viewing area for Once Upon a Time?

Yes, but the area is no longer exclusive. I found a different spot (it wasn’t difficult) and had a perfectly good view.

1 Like

what’s dat spot?!?!

Oh, nowhere special. The crowds thin out.

1 Like

We’ve honestly never stayed to watch once upon a time. So I can’t give an opinion on it except that it isn’t enough of the draw after HEA for me to stay

1 Like

I have stayed to watch OUT just because the fireworks crew said it was so good. I used to love Celebrate the Magic, it made me cry. I do not feel the same way about OUT. I found I could move up closer to the castle for OUT since the crowd thins out.

1 Like

We stayed for OUT after HEA in the garden viewing area after the dessert party and my kids loved it. We really enjoyed it as well. I think part of the magic was that everyone cleared out of the garden viewing area and we had almost the whole area to ourselves. Kids danced around and sang to the music and just enjoyed the show!

3 Likes

When we were there in January, OUAT was before HEA. We saw them both from the dessert party viewing area. I was glad it was before because it was a nice warm up for HEA, but HEA was definitely the star of the show. Not sure I would have stuck around if it was after.

1 Like