"Guest feedback"

How many people who get those surveys from Universal actually fill them out?
For whatever reason, the only attractions they asked me about were the Seuss Trolley and One Fish etc

2 Likes

I always fill them out! I have only received one so far from last weekend but in September I think I did 4 or 5.

2 Likes

That reminds me, i have ot finish filling out soon.

3 Likes

Just finished it.

I rated UOR food as better than Disney because the only on site consumables i get, water is much better from the freestyle machines than what you can get at Disney.

2 Likes

The attraction one I just took was focused on Despicable Me and Mummy.

2 Likes

I have never gotten a survey for UOR, even as a passholder. I have gotten several from Disney though.

1 Like

I seem to get one at least every trip.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had one, and the only one Iā€™ve had from Disney was a couple of months ago asking whether Iā€™d enjoyed Disney Springs the day before - I hadnā€™t been in the country for over a year!!

2 Likes

Mine are typically about hotels and dining. I fill them out while waiting in queues! :rofl:

When you get one, they will ask at the end if you want to enroll to be in their survey list

1 Like

Is it randomly generated? Or did you rank either of those really high/low?

Ive gotten them from Disney and SeaWorld

It seems to be every other trip for me

It starts with asking what attractions you went on in each park. It is funny because I never go on Despicable Me but I did that day.

1 Like

Yeah, i checked off everything i did

But it only asked me for followup info on those two

I tend to get multiple each trip. The hotels and dining always want feedback. Then I get one or two about ā€œTell Us what You Did On This Dateā€ followed by more specific questions about the rides and shows

1 Like