Guardians VQ return times

I’ve got BG165 and I’ve never had a high number before. Any estimate on when that will be called?

Trying to figure out if I can do this before I have to catch my flight

1 Like

BG’s are progressing faster than yesterday. But, looking at the previous week they tend to dip (slow down). It will probably be around 7:15/7:30.

2 Likes

Oh, I will miss it then. I have to leave around 4:40 PM.

1 Like

Oh shoot, sorry!

1 Like

Is it just you riding? I ask because there was a time where I got a late BG but had a flight to catch and I just went up to the CM at the ride and asked if I could ride early and they let me. I know that always wouldn’t be the case but it might be worth asking.

3 Likes

Oh, thanks! Yes, just me so maybe I will give that a try. It might work because it seems like light crowds today.

2 Likes

And with just one person I think you have a better chance.

2 Likes

If you can show them your flight info, so they know you aren’t just making stuff up, they might be even more inclined. This is, after all, a fundamental problem with their BG system.

3 Likes

Good suggestion

2 Likes

Nice chart! I got BG 111 at 1:00, called at 3:17. First ride ever on GOTG, got Disco Inferno, I liked song’s high energy level. Now to ride again using DH’s MB.

4 Likes

Second song I ever got and still my second favorite! :star_struck:

1 Like

My second ride, using DH’s MB, was September. It worked well. Still a great ride!!

1 Like

September was my first, and my #1 fave!

1 Like