Guardians of the galaxy meet/greet? Does it still exist?

Does anyone know if there is a meek/greet for this anymore or is it just Disney land . If so how long is it for. We go in November/early December

There was a groot and starlord one in HS a few months ago, but I don’t know if it’s still there.

It’s still there now, but no way of knowing for how long.

I have them on my HS touring plan for the last week of November too. I am hoping they stay, though Disney has been dumping so much without notice lately that I have to be worried.

Wondering if anyone has any updates on wether or not they still have this at HS. If so where/when?

They had meet and greet just last week. It was at Disney One Man’s Dream - at the end of the museum. Didn’t go in, so I can’t tell you which exact characters.

I just checked the current Times Guide (10/22 - 10/28). Unfortunately, Star-Lord and Baby Groot are not listed. Grrrrr!:angry: However, Kenny the Pirate has not updated his blog post regarding One Man’s Dream to indicate that Star-Lord and Groot are no longer there. Not that that is much indication that it hasn’t changed, but it does still give me a glimmer of hope!

1 Like