Grocery Delivery to Riviera

Has anyone had groceries delivered recently to the Riviera? We have always used Garden Grocer and I am a creature of habit. Their service has been good. What are your latest recommendations for the best selection/service/price on WDW resort grocery delivery?

I have used Dizzy Dolphin in the past and like them but I’ve also heard good things about Garden Grocer. They all have instructions on how best to use their service so as to avoid any Disney charges for “delivery/drop off”

We used Amazon Prime Now/Fresh the last two years. No problems last year but this year our delivery at Pop Century was missing in action for a couple of hours but I blame Disney for that one.

For what it’s worth, if you don’t have Amazon Prime you can sign up for a free 30 day trial. Also, you’ll need a working phone number to have beer on your order and that was a problem for me since we only had a data only plan (we’re from Canada). Also found that I needed a phone number to receive texts to setup Uber app on my US phone. I had to add texting ability to my plan to get that done.

1 Like