Grocery delivery Target or Amazon Fresh

I cant find any recent posts about grocery delivery… We are thinking of doing either Target or Amazon Fresh for our April trip… Has anyone used either of these in the last few weeks? I get free delivery with both of these so would rather use one of the two. Any opinions on which is better? We are just going to use it for bottled water, breakfast food and snacks…TIA

Amazon did just change policy to a $150 minimum for free delivery. It’s tiered pricing for amounts under.

Otherwise, no advice but I’m following this as I was also considering using Amazon Fresh.

1 Like

Wondering about this too. Was looking at Instacart. Can bell services accept deliveries for groceries again?

1 Like

Yes they can.

2 Likes

I had ordered a few non perishable items such as breakfast bars, vitamin water, snacks, etc. from Target only to have these delivered to the wrong resort & no one could find them. I was back home for 2 weeks then guest services said they finally found it.

Ended up ordering with Instacart & Publix for free delivery & received these right on time. Got some fresh cut fruit which was a great snack in the afternoon. Planning on doing it again for my upcoming trip

2 Likes

Good info. Thanks! Have Instacart + from one of my credit cards so think that’s what we’ll go with.

1 Like

The prices are a bit higher, but I felt it was worth it especially with the fresh cut fruit.

Yes! Having some fruit for breakfast and snacks will be great. I poked around a bit this morning to see about prices since we arrive in a week. Saves so much to do quick breakfast in the room that I’m willing to pay a bit more than I would at home.

1 Like

I’m not a huge breakfast eater so having some fruit & breakfast bars come in handy. Plus it’s less expensive than doing breakfast at the resort or parks every day. I also get some snack sized mini bags to throw in my backpack in case I get a little hungry.

1 Like