Grand Floridian Grand Suite

We received a magical upgrade to the Grand Suite at the Grand Floridian! Here are a few pictures of the room. It is on the 5th floor Main Building.
The room entrance is at the end of the hallway. The room has a large sitting area, a dining table, bar seating with a small sink, mini refrigerator, and microwave. 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, and 5 balconies.It has club level access. The club lounge is on the 4th floor.

IMG_20190816_091438|690x388

!

31 Likes

What’s the rack rate ?

1 Like

Thank you for the pictures! I was wondering if it was CL!

2 Likes

The touring plans site has it listed $2300-3300.

How wonderful! Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks for the pictures, have fun!

1 Like

That is amazing! Thank you for sharing these.

2 Likes

Wow!! So incredible! A trip of a lifetime!!!
What was your room before the upgrade? I’m just wondering if you got bumped up from a really nice room to an incredible room? Also how long are you staying?

1 Like

We booked garden view outer building. We checked out today and are moving to a different resort. We were there for 3 nights.

6 Likes

It is! The lounge is on the 4th floor and I think the concierge desk for CL are on the 3rd floor.

1 Like

I think my CL voucher will only get me in the other building. I hear the main building lounge is amazing. Did you get to use it?

2 Likes

We did. Honestly, I liked the lounges at Contemporary and Poly more. Contemporary was by far my #1. The lounge setup, food, and atmosphere were great there! The lounge at GF was very loud in the morning and afternoon because it overlooks the lobby. At night it was nice because you could hear the music.

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Holy crackers!!!

That is amazing and also amazing!!!

I hope you plan to spend some extra time there!

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

holy crackers!

1 Like

One of the things that is so lovely about this site is how supportive and encouraging everyone is. People genuinely rejoice is the happiness of others. It’s wonderful!

Except me. I’m bitter as hell. I hate you now.

21 Likes

That is amazing. Thanks for the photos! Just awesome to get upgraded to such luxury. That’s somewhere out there beyond pixie dust!! Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

2 Likes

Well there’s something new :rofl::rofl: You are a never-ending source of new and interesting tidbits of language :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow it’s huge!!

1 Like

I stole it from one of my team members. She’s always saying it.

2 Likes