Grand Destino Tower at Coronado Springs opens Today July 9th- Who's going to stay there?

The new Grand Destino Tower opens today and from all the reports WDW Magic story

Disney Parks Blog

Who’s planning on staying there? We have a week booked there in late September and we can’t wait.

Looks like a lot like a Deluxe level of finish.

We are staying there in late December, first ever Club Level stay. It looks amazing!

1 Like

We will be there for 5 days at Thanksgiving. First club level for us too!

2 Likes

We won’t be staying there since we’re DVC, but we’ll definitely be trying out Toledo! :yum:

Somewhere in the back of my mind I’m thinking @len is booked to stay there?

1 Like

I would expect that during the first week that the building will be full of various reporters, podcasters, bloggers, reviewers, etc. all trying to come up with the definitive first look at the new hotel.

After seeing some of the livestreams and pictures today, I rebooked our CSR to the Tower for late September. It looks very Deluxe!

Booked a room for January; looks great!

He is there. He booked a room for tonight as soon as it opened for booking. I think club level?

2 Likes

Yes! He said he would report on it on the next Disney Dish.

1 Like

We will check on July 22. Can’t wait!

1 Like

We are staying at CSR the week of 8/18, I was thinking about upgrading to the Tower, but after seeing the room video yesterday I decided not to. The bathroom shower has no curtain or privacy, meaning whoever is using one of the two sinks can see who is in the shower, the toilet area has privacy. That will not work well for us since there will be 3 adults in my room.

Hi, welcome to the Forums!

Not long to go now. Maybe you could try a trip report, or at least a review for us. :grinning: