Gran Destino Room Categories and Rates (Coronado Springs)

Yes, “Coronado Springs” is the correct resort for your fax.

We’re working on adding more room photos. That might take another week. I think they’re remarkably consistent from floor to floor - it really is the side to side that’s different.

Thank you! Yes, I think it’s the side that will make the difference. I’m trying for the side that gives me the best chance of seeing Everest (from a distance). From reviewing people’s pictures that are out there, I think it’s the East facing views, but will wait to see on your views if that’s right. Regardless, the water view is beautiful no matter what room you have.

thank you!!!

And my 2020 planning guide just shipped and is arriving tomorrow! Yay!

Thanks @len. The fax went thru just in time. I got the same area of the tower, just 2 floors down. I call that a win.

2 Likes

Excellent! If you have a chance, please send in a room photo. Let me know if there’s anything we can help with while you’re there, too.

Will do, thanks so much

So many questions! Are the water views north facing and the fireworks views south facing? What is the highest floor for a standard room? So excited to stay here!!!

Looks like the highest you can get is the 14th floor. Not sure about North/South but the water view is on the opposite side of the tower, so you wont see the fireworks. You can always just go up to the lounge on the top floor, there is a balcony that you can go out on.

Thanks!!! Realized with our late night plans we won’t be at the resort during fireworks anyway!!! (It’s our stay up late no RD trip😂).

1 Like