Graduation Photos

I am looking at using Disney Fine Art Photography services to have my DD’s High School Graduation photos done. She isn’t a fan of the traditional ones the school has taken and the cost appears to be about the same as what I paid for my son’s Grad photos a few years ago. We will be at WDW over March Break and thought this might be a good chance for something different for her Grad. I can purchase a simple Grad cap and gown on Amazon if she wants to wear or use them. Does anyone have any experience with Disney Fine Art Photography? I am thinking of the 20 minute Mini session…

Did you see this thread ? Trip Report - Disney Portrait Photography - Wonderful!

I missed this thread in my search. Thank you!!

1 Like

We used them two years ago for family portraits as a 50th wedding anniversary gift for my parents.
We did the one hour session and thought it was the perfect amount of time given there were 17 of us in 4 family groups. You could certainly do the grad photos in the 20 minute session.
The photographer and her assistant met us in the lobby of AoA and took full group photos and individual family photos against the wall with all the drawn animations, Each group of kids was able to take photos in front of characters of their choice ( my 3 boys choose the hyenas from Lion King).
After we went outside and quickly took another set among the foliage by the Lion King section.
The photographer and assistant were amazing, they even moved garbage cans to get them out of the shot.
The $399 we paid was not cheap, but the photos are priceless (I thought of it as $100/ family).
I would definitely consider doing it again next trip, probably the Mini Magic Kingdom Session.

Thank you for your help! I find there is little information online about the actual experience, so your description really helps me. I think I will definitely book a session–I’m unsure about bringing the Grad gown with me though. I will leave that decision up to the Grad girl. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve done the enhanced session twice and it’s been perfect both times. I highly recommend the advanced session. You get a full hour, 2 photographers, lighting effects, tons of poses, and time for change of clothes, plus advanced editing and enhancements. I’ve never been disappointed :+1:

1 Like