GOTG Virtual Queue

Hello,
I’m sure this has been discussed in other threads, but I am running out of time. We are leaving for WDW tomorrow and our flight arrives around 3:00. We have an APR for Epcot. I’d like to try for a GOTG VQ @7AM, but I am wondering if they are now enforcing the return times like they do for TRON? Not sure I want to buy ILL because we might decide at the last minute not to go to the park. Please reply! I have the same question about the new TBA VQ? I posted my question in the Tiana thread, but please answer here if you know! Thanks.

2 Likes

You can arrive at GOTG anytime after your BG is called. I’ve heard Tron is getting more lenient as well. Not sure there is enough info about TBA yet, I haven’t heard of anyone being late today.

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

For tron, we were boarding group 187 and they were calling 190 - 200 and we tapped green. It was also late (~10:30?) and there wasn’t a line at all so that may have helped

2 Likes

Not sure what day you went but we were just watching Paging Mr Morrow and whichever day he was there, which we think was either Thursday or Friday (20th or 21st) he walked in at 5pm and the 1pm Tron VQ was still open. He snagged it and was called and walked onto the ride. If it was the same day it makes sense that they didn’t care that you were late

3 Likes

Yeah our last couple times on Tron have been hardly no wait. I wouldn’t be surprised if the VQ goes away for that ride soon. I honestly think 7DMT needs it more :grimacing:

4 Likes

I should have said that - it was yesterday, June 28. We had Tiana BG 8 so super early. My SIL got into the Tron queu at 3:30 pm

3 Likes

MDE says my GOTG VQ window has expired. Does that matter? On our way to the resort.

1 Like

Nope, tap will turn blue but the CM will send you through.

3 Likes

Have fun and don’t sweat it! You’ll be let in.

Worst case, tell them you were flying today.

3 Likes