Good News/Bad News

So, I haven’t gotten to this point in my trip report yet but on our MK day my cute little Christmas Tigger went missing. Dh and I have conflicting ideas about what happened. He thinks my backpack hit the wall in the line at HM and Tigger fell out there, I think he came out when I pulled my sunglasses out of the same pocket. Either way, he was gone.

Isn’t he freakin adorable? It would make a great story to relate that I’d had him forever, he once belonged to my great great grandmaw, but no, I had just found him at a little thrift/antique store place a few days before we left for our trip. Still, he is unique. I felt bad that I had failed him and just knew that if someone found him they would keep him. Despite that, I filed a missing Tigger report with Disney when we got home and low and behold I got this email a few days ago…

He “may” have been found! Now I just wait and see, but I sure hope he makes it back to me and can find it in his bouncy heart to forgive me. If he does it would be awesome as I’ve been having some serious post-Disney depression.

25 Likes

I hope he just bounced off in search of Dole Whip and is now on his way back to you.

13 Likes

Or as @Jeff_AZ would say, he is super adorbs!!!

8 Likes

Awwweee. I was hoping that at least a kid would find him and give him a loving home but ALAS! Maybe some Disney Magic is in the works! Hopefully Tigger and you are reunited soon.

3 Likes

Disney lost and found is magic!

6 Likes

Yay! I hope its him!

3 Likes

Was your tigger distinct from other similar ones? I wonder if they would just ship you one from the gift shop. :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Dh looked around, couldn’t find a similar one.

3 Likes

Please update when he makes his way home!

2 Likes

Oh, I will! :blush:

1 Like

He’s home! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Hooray!

5 Likes

Yay!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yaaaaaaaay! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

So awesome!!

2 Likes

Now he is even more special.

DD was in a Winnie the Pooh play. About 25% of the kids wanted to be Tigger, and the play was from pre-Tigger times.

3 Likes

Dh is jealous that he got to spend more time at Disney than we did lol.

6 Likes

WOW!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Awesome!! I am so glad he made his way home!

1 Like