Good Morning.. just looking to chat. LOL

YC. Not Poly. It switched to an Illuminations cruise. I sent you the details.

Got it thanks read very quickly, was planning on going back later easy to change. Pretty sure tim ing will be the same.

1 Like

I actually often get down in the dumps right before a trip, as others have said they do too ā€“ I think thereā€™s this awareness that the planning stage which is so much fun is almost over, or that when I get home it will all be over, etc. Donā€™t worry, once youā€™re there I bet youā€™ll get excited again. :slight_smile:

Thanks. Kinda worried about what kind of mess Iā€™ll come back to here and nervous about being solo and getting overly tired - medical issue get fatigued easily.

All changed. Illuminations is suppose to be fabulous!

I can completely relate! My DH is trying very hard to be interested in my Disney ramblings but I can tell heā€™s playing his favorite movie in his head while Iā€™m talking. ha!

I am currently planning two trips - one that DH and I are going on in January and then one that Iā€™m going with my Dsis in May! The May trip is stumping me!!! Iā€™m trying to figure out new and exciting places to eat - I know that she loves Ohana but besides that Iā€™m on my own to figure out! What a terrible thing to be complaining about :open_mouth: I guess this is a good problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

My next, next trip may not be till 2017. I would like it to be a trip me and the hubs for our 10 year anniversary. Maybe a cruise, but do they go in Jan? Never even looked into them.

I like the tag line on your Clean Daily Chat @SallyEppcot. Thumbs up!

1 Like

We had our TS dinner elsewhere AK day, since left park about 2pm. But I had planned a/c not crowded lunch that day at Pizzafari. went around 11;30, so peaceful and cool, nice break on a hot day. not the best pizza Iā€™ve ever had, but was good enough, cute restaurant inside really. then finding nemo show to really make a special day for the littles.

later stopped at restaurantasorous for iced water, about 1:30 pm. Yowzer, so crowded, noisy. so weā€™ve found our go to CS at AK on a hot day.

Glad Iā€™m not the only one! My dh keeps saying itā€™s too far away to get excited (June 2015) but I need to plan this thing! Itā€™s going to be the best holiday ever and I need to share it!! He has showed a little more excitement this week as weā€™ve started booking things like air and accomodation but thereā€™s no way I would think about mentioning restaurants restaurants to him yet - he already thinks Iā€™m obsessed with food! Ha ha!
Enjoy

2 Likes

I can finally say that I am going THIS year to Disney! YEAHHH!!!

1 Like

YAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip. Youā€™ve had a very long countdown.

260 countdown lol

284 here. Last trip started as a 600 day countdown which just about killed me.

With 284 days left, I will spend about 283 days obsessing over restaurant choices, FPP choices, which park which day choicesā€¦but o
All of the obsession means that every one of my trips has gone so incredibly well.

1 Like