Good morning countdown Sat Aug 2nd

That might make it even better, @LuvMuppets!!

I don’t know about that (for example, less interesting feet!) - but I do hope I get to meet the @pod family!

Hello!

:angr

Hey @WeHave2GoBack you’re a leader now!!

Am I? It was there for a while, then it went away. Is it back? You’re a packing matron! Which reminds me it’s time to start taking packing inventory!

Countdown one is 42 days Countdown 2 Haven’t counted Just booked hotel in Nov and am not sure

Hi @pod, @steve hasn’t posted for a couple of days. I just paid DS’ s college tuition. Next payment due in December. Then save for a trip hoping to take DM to see Xmas decorations first week of December 2015. Getting closer to making real plans.

14 days! In 14 days we’ll be on the plane! Wheeeee!

Hi @gabmom! Don’t ya just hate it when real life gets in the way of a Disney trip. Time goes by so fast Dec 2015 will be here before you know it. Happy planning!

Hope is blooming. DS started working as a dishwasher yesterday. Less of a drain on me now. He is as much a Disney addict as I am.

1 Like

Hi @B_squared. My dd8 starts on Tuesday. Just finished school shopping, started Christmas shopping…and oh yea…booked a room at Dolphin for the Holidays!

Way to multitask!!
School shopping makes me feel like I am the one being tested… And failing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone! 27 days until we arrive at the CR and I’m really looking forward to hosting Kermit and meeting some amazing Liner peeps. Also, very excited for a special 20th anniversary dinner with DH at the Cali Grill and watching Wishes from the deck outside with my family. :fireworks:

Me too! Leaving tomorrow and still haven’t packed. I have packing lists, though! This time I’m taking small binoculars for the Safari.