Going this weekend with no FPs or ADRs, HELP!

Hi! I decided to take my kids this weekend and, when we arrive tomorrow late morning, upgrade tickets to an AP. Because the other tickets are already tied to a June trip, I can’t make any FPs until we get our AP. We’re planning on going to HS tomorrow day (and evening??) and MK Sunday. So aside from trying to get FPs as soon as we buy the APs, any tips??

Be at the gates 45-60 min before RD and try to get as much done as possible in the first couple of hours. ADRs are not tied to tickets, so start looking NOW if you want to eat any TS meals. There are almost always something available, but the locations and times will be very limited…

1 Like

I just checked the reservations at DHS (at 3:00 AM Orlando time) and there were one or two available at all of the TS restaurants there for both lunch and dinner.

1 Like

It’s busy today! Hope you’re having a great time just the same!

Thank you!! It WAS busy out there and we didn’t have a good plan, but we embraced the annual pass life and just did a lot of stuff we never would have otherwise, like the muppet show and pirate demonstration!

1 Like