Go Forty, it’s Your Birthday, We’re Going to Disney Like it’s Your Birthday!

It was a Fitbit charger in January! And I just straight lost that :rofl:

8 Likes

Ah my favorite! The craziest eyes I ever did meet on my first day of any WDW trip! :heart:

8 Likes

Cranberry or orange for plane mimosa… decisions decisions

8 Likes

Same! Excited = crazy eyes :laughing:

Argh blargh 11 seconds

9 Likes

I’d still ask sis just in case. Her bringing one is the only way to ensure that the gift shop will have exactly what you want at a not-too-terribly marked up price.

6 Likes

Yay for math. :joy:

Also, very excited to follow along on this trip report, but also want to be mindful that as non-Liners, your DS(is) and DBIL may want your IRL attention away from your phone occasionally so I may have to wait for posts…and that’s OK! Really. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How about Rix sports bar right there at Coronado? Oh wait? It looks like everyone has suggested that already. They sell Fuel Rod chargers for sure right outside of Rix in the main hall. They don’t charge fast, but they do charge and are able to be exchanged for a new one all over property.

6 Likes

cranberry. OJ on planes is :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

As you well know, both is good.

5 Likes

Specifically on planes?

2 Likes

No. Out of cartons. Point well made and well taken.

2 Likes

Fair :rofl: I didn’t know if people might just skim the wall of text though and be confused

4 Likes

It’s canned on SW. Does that make a difference?

1 Like

Oh they would have. I just thought it was hilarious. Math-lady GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5 Likes

Yay!! I was just coming to ask if you were going to do a TR!!!

Have all the fun! I hope sis has the best birthday celebration ever!! :tada::tada::tada:

It’s one of the few places I drink it :rofl:

9 Likes

Oh yes, I meant to add a disclaimer about how I’m not sure how well I’ll keep up with this TR live, especially once fam arrives, but I’ll do my best to at least post pics and then potentially do longer posts at night!

13 Likes

We’re done boarding, door thingy is closed… why aren’t we moving? Let’s get this bird in the air!

10 Likes

Flight aware says departure from gate was at 9:09…

20 Likes

Mine always die once I get hot or tired or both!! And at that point Maggie is usually cranky so all my energy goes to holding my stuff together.

Have a great trip!

6 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

7 Likes