Gluten Free in WS

Hi! My current plan for EP has us in the WS for lunch. My problem is that I can’t find many, if any at all, gluten free QS options. Any suggestions?

I found this website that might be helpful. This page is specifically the F&G food booths, but looks like the site has lots of info for you.

https://www.glutenfreedairyfreewdw.com/2021-epcot-international-flower-and-garden-festival-gluten-free-offerings/

1 Like

@lizzieanne771 might be able to help.

I haven’t eaten there, but your best shot if a festival isn’t going on is probably Regal Eagle. I’ve heard good things about it.

The Mexico booth has generally been a good bet at festivals - this season they seem to be actually marking their stuff gf (in the past it has been, but not marked).

I’ve found Epcot the worst of the parks in terms of QS even before I had to go gluten-free.

1 Like

You can see the allergy-friendly menu for Regal Eagle in the MDE app.

1 Like

La Cantina de San Angel and Regal Eagle both have a pretty good GF selection imo

Because La Cantina is operated by another company, they don’t have the typical Disney allergy menu, but they have a number of GF options (check for example here)

Regal Eagle menu here

1 Like

Oh! We’ve done La Cantina before! For some reason I was thinking it wasn’t open, but I guess it is!

Yea should be open. It’s our go-to lunch place after my son has ridden Grand Fiesta tour 8 times :grin:

1 Like

You might try Disney Food Blog out for information.

1 Like