Give Us This Day Our Daily Thread: Tues 7/22

I hope that he figures out how to post his pictures here. Love his sideways instagram pics!

2 Likes

❊☆ÂșoÂș.‱:šš:‱.ÂșoÂș☆❊☆ÂșoÂș.‱:šš:‱.ÂșoÂș☆❊

2 Likes

So glad I talked enough over on lines. I’m a little over 2000 too, so yeah for level 3!

1 Like

My new goal: Gain access to the lounge! Don’t have too much fun until I can get there, y’all!

2 Likes

Would someone please tell me how and when badges are given? Some were automatic
 I had a bunch when I logged in but I noticed I was missing a few. I edited a post and no badge
 I liked a post and no badge
 Any info???

2 Likes

Take it away, Gold Hat:

6 Likes

Hahaha!

1 Like

Love love love this. Lol. Made me giggle.

1 Like

What consititues a subscriber. I pay for the site, don’t chat much (until this past Sunday anyway) and apparently I’m NOT a subscriber

1 Like

Have you tried logging out and back in again @jec4289?

1 Like

@Beachmom01 I now understand you need to log out and then log back in and things update.

1 Like

I just pinned the thread about the 2 areas to the top of the front page. Reply there with any log in problems so @daybreaker (our very patient developer who is working very hard to make the forum work well for everyone) will see it.

2 Likes

Oh that is perfect!

1 Like

It changed my “trust” but again what constitutes a “subscriber”? Please?

1 Like

@jec4289 I just looked at your profile - admin view - and you are in the subscribers group.

You should be able to access it.

Groups are not publicly shown. Just try going to http://forum.touringplans.com/category/subscribers-only

1 Like

thank you thank you Thank you she says softly because is suppose to be working

3 Likes

You’re welcome. And I just set the Subscriber group to be shown publicly.

1 Like

@LaurelStewart so what is this lounge and 2000 post (which for me is about impossible) just out of luckl?

1 Like

I guess I’m the odd one out in that I’d rather post here than in the HEART OF DRAMA!!!1!!!1!one. I’ve got 1200 or so posts there and I don’t see getting to 2000 any time soon. How does what we post in the forums add to that number (or not)?

2 Likes

It’s an un (less) moderated group for power users. We may set it so open to other users once they’ve been in the forum more than a certain amount of time.

We were supposed to migrate Liners users with the right number of posts, but I’ve seen the list and there are fewer people than should be on there - including @MDU, who has the distinction on having the largest number of posts on Lines Chat. I could manually fix it, but would rather see the code work right first.

1 Like