Gimme Some Tassel: A Grad Trip Report

Stopped at Sanaa Lounge on the way back up. Realized as I stood there that Maji was closer but whatever. Wes the bartender was sweet and efficient.

9 Likes

I remember pouting at my Dad when we were at WDW years ago. I wish I could go back and slap my own face for not appreciating what my dad was doing for us to have that vacation. But hormones and lack of maturity / experience can make teenagers say and do things that are irrational. Same with toddlers.

17 Likes

I will have to remember that for next time. As I’m determined there will be a next time :laughing:

7 Likes

Ok friends. I am going to make one last G+ and then lay down for an hour.

Catch you at the MK!

15 Likes

If you happen to ride WTP or MTP say hi to my daughter Athena! She might even give you a sticker if you say you know her mom :wink: she got sone recognition last night for doing it :joy:

24 Likes

Fantastic!

4 Likes

Oh fab!!

2 Likes

Winnie the Pooh or … ??

1 Like

Ok THAT was the nap I’ve been needing all week!!

I shoulda had that marg sooner :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Mad Tea Party :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

As much as we all complain about the changes, price increases, etc (which are all valid) this place is still pure magic.

5 Likes

Oh yes that!

1 Like

Wait, what???

Husband and son went to the community room because I was making “cute little sleep noises”.

At least that would have been the polite way to say it.

13 Likes

Wes the bartender at Sanaa Lounge.

He is a friend of yours?

1 Like

I was thinking it might be the Wes of our mutual acquaintance.

Oh. No. Bit perhaps because of the same nameage he is a super wonderful person

Snoring like a warthog?

5 Likes

:pensive:

3 Likes

I thought perhaps he had temporal-spatial powers of which I was previously unaware.

2 Likes