Gimme Some Tassel: A Grad Trip Report

That’s a big brain move right there!

2 Likes

Did you bring your medal for pics in MK? Hope you get that do over!

3 Likes

The forum can make palapas magically appear at any moment. :grin:

7 Likes

I did! We are waiting for our photog now! Then hubgrass lunch and FoF parade!

12 Likes

Apparently it can. It’s a magical place.

2 Likes

Yay! Sounds like an awesome start to the day.

2 Likes

Glad you got there @OBNurseNH.

Very impressed you found so many photogenic palapas!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh have a wonderful trip! So excited for you all!

3 Likes

What a fantastic looking family!!! Smiles all around!

3 Likes

It’s happening!!!

The photo shoot was AWESOME and I can’t wait to share them a bit later on!

30 Likes

Palapa? Spring rolls?

2 Likes

What are you riding first? :hugs:

Also I missed the palapa joke so now I gotta go search back through cause I have fomo…

5 Likes

Spring rolls. No palapa in sight!

3 Likes

I thought you might be stretching the palapa definition with the umbrella as you have been known to do. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

The joke started on @Dreamer 's trip to Jamaica with her husband.

My son has requested Dumbo, as is our family tradition. Which just tickled my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

Your DS is one sweet kid.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I am counting on you to find palapas at Disney.

2 Likes

What a glorious day!

2 Likes

Loving all the pics! Looks like your trip is off to an amazing start.

2 Likes