Gideon's VQ Question

Does anyone know if there is any restriction on how many times a person can join the VQ in a day?

On my resort-based day, I was originally planning to head over to DS at opening and get on the VQ then. But we have a Homecoming reservation that evening, and it makes perfect sense to join the VQ on arrival at DS before checking in at Homecoming.

But what if I did both??

Also, isn’t there a limit to how much one person is allowed to purchase? So, then, should other members of my family also independently join the VQ? Or will they be able to, as individuals, purchase what they want even if we are on the list as one collective group?

Thanks! Need to plan out how to get the most stuff home. Have that vacuum sealer to put to good use, after all :wink:

2 Likes

Haven’t done any of these myself but on my last visit I did notice the 2 women in front of us that entered as one reservation bought separately. I think the limit is 6 cookies.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you!

Yes, 6 cookies per person.

I honestly don’t know about joining the VQ multiples times.
The downside to joining later in the day is that they can run out of cookies so you may not have as many choices.

1 Like

Knowing me as I do I will be up early anyway so I’ll probably aim for the double dip. So much the better of anyone else joins me but knowing them as I do they is unlikely :joy:

2 Likes

If you’re going to be up early anyway, join in the morning. I’m curious to see if it will let you join again in the evening.

1 Like

Purely For the Sake Of Research :wink:

2 Likes

Of course.

1 Like