Genie Plus - Adding to Existing Reservation

Hi friends. We are visiting WDW in December. We are staying at the Dolphin (booked through Sheraton) and we already have our park tickets. How do I add Genie Plus to our park tickets? I have poked around on the app and on the company website but I cannot figure it out. Any thoughts are appreciated!!

I haven’t done it…but if you go into My Disney Experience on the website, on the My Plans screen, scroll down a bit to this part:

Select the Tickets & Memory Maker. You should see your linked tickets on the next screen, and there will be an option to “Change ticket”…

Follow that link and you should eventually be given an option to add Genie+…

1 Like

I do not see the change ticket option in that screen when I log in. I booked my park tickets as part of a package including hotel, I did not book them separate, could that be the issue? I am waiting on the phone now but its a 90 minute wait.

1 Like

FWIW, if you did your tickets through a third party or they were rescheduled from 2020, you have to call.

1 Like

They told me 2 hours… you’re luck :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe? Dunno. My tickets I bought from UT and linked them, and the Change option was there, including the ability to Add Genie+…granted, I didn’t actually add it, so there is the possibility I would be blocked further into the process

2 Likes

The problem is the package. In the announcements they said that packages need to call the reservation number.

I’d bought from the TP recommended discounter. Linked my tickets. Changed dates in MDE (and paid the price difference). Last week I added G+ using the Change Ticket in the screenshot.

2 Likes

That did the trick! I was able to modify the tickets (i.e., give Disney more of my money) to add Genie Plus. Thanks!!

1 Like