Genie+ modifications coming?

Was the queue not open at the time? That feels like the queue was started at the LL gate, cause that queue is SUUUUUPER long.

1 Like

FINALLY, A WDW add-on that I would be happy to purchase!

5 Likes

Was definitely open with a 90 minute posted standby

1 Like

Been using the virtual card all week

Mobile order copy and paste and or scan card only ran into 2 issues CM at Oga’s and Nine Dragons

Both times the CMs didn’t realize that there was more than the initial $25 ( I had loaded Sam’s club discounted cards on before we left home) -visible balance never changes

1 Like

UT is now advertising that pre-purchasing G+ will “hop away on June 7th”.

1 Like

I made the deposit on the Model 3!!! Aug-Nov I’ll be your twin!

6 Likes

Awesome!! DH loves his.

1 Like

Funny I thought of you earlier as I saw the electric Mustang you were looking at while we were downtown.

1 Like

I was able to modify my July reservation online to include Genie + today. I clicked change reservation. We already had park hoppers, so I’m conflicted if I made the right call. I was originally planning on just getting it for a few days, but I was afraid they would limit the number sold or raise the price. I have a disgusted feeling right now! It was a lot of extra $$$.

7 Likes

I’m sure it is a horrible amount for 4 people.

2 Likes

If the parks are very busy during your stay, and I imagine they will be in July, you’ll be so glad that you have the extra edge.

3 Likes

It is a lot but I’m glad I won’t have to deal with buying it daily.

3 Likes

I opted to add it for my late August trip. Granted I’m solo, but… And yes, the parks were empty during the same timeframe last year, but international visitors still weren’t able to come, so that adds a whole other unknown. I decided I’d rather be safe than sorry.

4 Likes

Anyone hear any rumors of this? This would be a HUGE perk if they gave DVC members 3 anytime LL’s as part of this…

2 Likes
  • oh I hope it’s includes something equivalent to TiWL

Seriously that’s the perk I miss the most…lol I had no problem shelling out for those cards, the savings in alcohol alone was worth it.

3 Likes

That was the biggest no brainer ever. Ours paid for itself in 2 days. We always go with another family and had 10 people. We would save a boatload. I really hope that returns.

I really hope Disney does something to fix the disaster they created with Genie and this could be the solution.

1 Like

Yup and we generally travel with the dinning plan also and it still paid for itself.

Necroposting on this thread to verify that the only Genie+ change we’ve really seen so far is that you can no longer add for length of stay/ticket??

3 Likes

That’s the only big change. Rumors of more to come persist. We’ll see!

1 Like

Never heard this word before. Love it.

6 Likes